It’s been an odd winter. Some of you have been doing your “spring clean-up” as early as February this year. As for the curbs and gutters in Fall Creek Place, they have yet to see a clean-up so we are asking you to come out on April 8th from 9am – noon to help make our neighborhood sparkle. We will supply the shovels, rakes, brooms, gloves and trash bags. We will also have some refreshments to keep you charged up to work. Please come out, even if it is just for an hour, to help clean up the leaves and trash left over from the winter. We are looking forward to meeting new neighbors and seeing familiar faces!
- Meet at the park on the corner of 23rd and Alabama on April 8th.
- Clean-up: 9am to Noon
- Trash truck: Noon – 2:30pm (need 8-12 volunteers to toss trash bags into the back of the truck)
- Volunteer picnic lunch hosted at/by Shoefly: Noon – 3pm – MUST RSVP
- Wheelbarrows: to help haul the heavy bags to the corners
- Trash bags: we never get enough from KIB so any extras would be wonderful
If you have yard waste of your own then you can bring it out to be hauled away. Please put it in the designated spots to be picked up or join the team to load it into the trash truck.
If you have suggestions on problem areas we should focus our efforts or have any additional questions please contact Megan Reimann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-627-4621